Fifty Shades of Grey is undeniably a worldwide hit and bestselling novel selling more than 40 million copies (based on Amazon.co.uk statement) of its trilogy books like hotcakes in bookstores. The erotic and romantic novel has taken the limelight away from the Harry Potter book series, making its author E.J. James the best-selling author today.
To give you a background of Fifty Shades of Grey, it follows the relationship and affair of well-known business man Christian Grey and student Anastasia Steele. The mutual arrangement of no feelings but purely lust and bodily desire explicitly describes in a very lucid way.
Below are some of the top mind bugling quotes from the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. Enjoy.
- “Don’t place some vague moral judgment on yourself based on what others might think. Don’t waste your energy.” ~ Christian Grey
- I want you to become well acquainted, on first name terms if you will, with my favorite and most cherished part of my body. I’m very attached to this. ~ Christian Grey.
- Why is anyone the way they are? That’s kind of hard to answer. Why do some people like cheese and other people hate it? Do you like cheese? ~ Christian Grey.
- I gasp, and I’m Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he’s the serpent, and I cannot resist. ~ Anastasia.
- Sometimes I wonder if there’s something wrong with me. Perhaps I’ve spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high. ~ Anastasia.
- You don’t yet know what you’re in for. You could still run for the hills. Come, I want to show you my playroom. ~ Christian.
- I’m a Dominant… I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me, in all things. ~ Christian.
- My subconscious is frantically fanning herself, and my inner goddess is swaying and writhing to some primal carnal rhythm. ~ Anastasia.
- It slips down my throat, all seawater, salt, the sharp tang of citrus, and fleshiness… ooh. I lick my lips, and he’s watching me intently, his eyes hooded. ~ Anastasia, about oysters.
- My inner goddess sits in the lotus position looking serene except for the sly, self-congratulatory smile on her face. ~ Anastasia.
- You can leave anytime. The helicopter is on stand-by to take you whenever you want to go, you can stay the night and go home in the morning. It’s fine whatever you decide. ~ Christian.
- It’s about gaining your trust and your respect, so you’ll let me exert my will over you. ~ Christian.
- I will gain a great deal of pleasure, joy, even in your submission. ~ Christian.
- I did follow my heart, & I have a sore ass and an anguished, broken spirit to show for it. ~ Anastasia
- Darling, you know what they say. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. -Ana’s mom
- The more you submit, the greater my joy – it’s a very simple equation. ~ Christian
- He’s my very own Christian Grey flavor Popsicle. ~ Anastasia.
- Hmm… he’s soft and hard at once, like steel encased in velvet, and surprisingly tasty… ~ Anastasia
- This is a man in need. His fear is naked and obvious, but he’s lost… Somewhere in his darkness. ~ Anastasia
- I close my eyes, feeling the build up… pushing me higher, higher to the castle in the air.
- “Look at me,” he breathes, and I stare up into his smoldering gray gaze. It is his Dom gaze – cold, hard, I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is like a knife twisting in my dark soul. ~ Christian Grey
- I lay awake for hours and watched you sleep . . . I might have loved you even then. ~ Christian Grey and sexy as hell, seven shades of sin in one enticing look.
Fifty Shades Of Grey Quotes References
15 Best Lines From Shades of Grey (NSFWish)
9 Quotes the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Movie Needs to Sizzle
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’: Some of the novel’s funniest, least sexy lines
Really Stupid Quotes From 50 Shades Of Grey
Mind Playing 50 Shades Of Grey Fifty Quotable Quote
Hoping you all enjoy reading the quotable lines from the book. If you do have some other Fifty Shades Of Grey quotes to add up, feel free to post it on the comment area and I’ll make sure to add it. 😉