The Search Engine Marketing Conference 2009 (also called as SEMCON Philippines 2009) is scheduled on October 1 – 2, 2009 at The Grand Ballroom, Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City, Philippines. Fresh, hot and latest search marketing topics will be shared by internet marketing professional.
SEMCON 2009 Topics
- SEO Ranking Factors Update for 2009
- Keyword Research 3.0
- Link Building 3.0
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1: How to Launch a Site Using Search and Social
- Writing Killer PPC Ad Copy
- Video SEO
- Twisted Twitter Tactics
- How to See the Big and the Small Picture using Web Analytics
- How to Select the Right Domain and Earn from it at the Same Time
- How to Run a Successful Internet Marketing Agency
- Get Local: Extreme Local SEO Tactics
- 20 Ways to Build Your Brand Online
If you want to register or learn more about the conference, please call Fiera de Manila at the following numbers: (02) 896.06.39, / 896.06.37 and 899.62.16 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Venue is at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City.
Registration is Php9,500 for two days, inclusive of meals and conference kits but if you sign up before end of the month, we have a 10% discount (group discount is 4 + 1 free). For students, inquire about our academic discounts.
SemCon 2009 is brought to you by IMVSolutions, Fiera de Manila and YugaTech.
How I wish I could avail the registration fee plus the transportation and the hotel accommodation. Grab this opportunity!